We prepared the beef and added all the ingredients needed…
We all took turns learning how to cut an onion into little pieces…
We always love to find the correct measuring amount…
Adding pepper and cracking egg was exciting!
Ms.Ambreen showed us how to mush and mix all the ingredients in together so we could begin making meatballs!
This was the fun part!
The girls loved taking the right amount of beef and creating tiny little balls!
Making the spaghetti sauce was our last job, we measured out just enough of everything and added our meatballs in to boil!
Our recipe turned out delicious and the children loved it, wait till you see what is on next Friday’s menu!
Learning Goals achieved:
- Compare two containers according to capacity (holds more,holds less, or holds the same.)
- Compare two objects according to weight/mass(heavier than, lighter than or equal to)
- Compare situations or objects according to relative temperature (hotter/colder than, or the same as).
- Measurement. The students uses time to describe, compare, and order events and situations.
- Underlying processes and mathematical tools.The student applies Kindergarten mathematics to solve problems connected to everyday experiences and activities in and outside of school. (Identifying mathematics in everyday situations.)