We got right to work measuring out the flour!
The children are able to recognize 1/4, 1/2, 1/3 and 1 cup all on their own now!
We all had a turn mixing the batter to make sure it was mixed just right!
Our batter mix!
In the afternoon all of us took turns going in the kitchen to help Ms. Jojo make the pancakes!
We loved dropping in as many blueberries as we wanted!
Our Perfect Pancakes turned out to be gigantic!
Everyone LOVED the pancakes!
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted and cooled
- Approximately 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fresh or thawed and drained frozen blueberries (about 8 per pancake)
- Vegetable oil or butter, for cooking
- Serving suggestion: maple syrup and additional butter